[ndnSIM] node's neighbors.

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sat Jun 15 10:24:12 PDT 2013

Hi Andrian,

I can help you with getting the "number" of neighbors, but how it is done depends on what exactly (where exactly) you want to use it. With cache policy, like node-access-policy, you would be able to get the number of neighbors (btw, this should also be properly defined, is it "neighbors connected using NetDeviceFace", or "number of faces, including application faces"?), but what's next?  Is this info be used entirely by the cache or you want to use it somewhere else?