[ndnSIM] node's neighbors.

ioannoa at scss.tcd.ie ioannoa at scss.tcd.ie
Sat Jun 15 06:03:18 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to get the number of neighbors of each node that my interest
packet is passing by. The calculation is about to be done though only when
the content requested is not already stored, so can't use the content
store, i believe, similar to the example posted here:
https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-examples/blob/master/extensions/custom-cs/node-access-policy.h
-at least i can't make it work!

The calculated number of neighbors should be returned on the lookup
function at my content store implementation class, e.g. if the function
returns an integer should be called in the lookup function as that's the
place where i check for the whether the content is in the content store or
not. Any ideas maybe?

Kind regards,
Andrian.