[ndnSIM] ndnSIM Routing: best face

Xiaoke Jiang shock.jiang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 20:24:47 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,
    Sorry for my mistake. What you said is right, I want to select best next face according to RTT and other factors, such as hop distance(default?), end2end bandwidth. I am not sure the current stat-of-art of ndnSIM.

thanks

My Regards,
Xiaoke (Shock) Jiang (蒋小可)

Ph.D Candidate,
Dept. of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, P. R. China, 100084