[ndnSIM] nonce value deletion in PIT entry

yao hu huyao0107 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 07:47:29 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

I have two questions about implementation things in ndnsim?

1) About nonce value deletion in PIT entry. I know, for one node, one PIT
entry has a list of nonces, could I just delete a specific nonce from the
list of nonces, rather than deleting the whole PIT entry?

2) About on-path Data caching. Could I specify an Interest to fetch a Data
from the content provider, and the Data will be not cached in intermediate
nodes on the return path? This does not influence the Data in-network
caching triggered by other Interests.

Thanks very much for your reply!

Regards,
huyao