[ndnSIM] Fwd: Forwarding strategy for wireless network

Milad Mahdian mahdian.m at husky.neu.edu
Sun Jul 14 13:28:55 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

Assuming one node is trying to send a packet to another node over a
wireless channel, I was wondering how I can simulate this communication in
ndnSIM. in another word, as in ndnSIM nodes are communicating through
interfaces, how one can simulate a wireless communication over a wireless
channel.

Regards,
Milad Mahdian