[ndnSIM] forwarding strategies with interest limits

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu Jan 31 00:53:17 PST 2013

Hi Yaogong,

I have put up a sample simulation that replicates a subset of results from the paper.  I will try to convert other results as well, but it will take more time.

You can (everybody else are also very welcome to) check out the code and some ndnSIM extensions from github: https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-comcom-stateful-fw, and start playing with your simulations.

Sincerely,
Alex