[ndnSIM] Zipf-Mandelbrot Patch for ndnSIM

Saran Tarnoi sarantarnoi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 02:45:32 PST 2013

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for your hint. It helps me very much.
I have fixed the problem.
However, I didn't put "SetNumberOfContents (m_N);" in SetQ function because
I don't clearly understand the logic of code.
Anyway, it works properly now according to my sample simulation.

Would you kindly double check it?

Thanks,
Saran