[ndnSIM] Zipf-Mandelbrot Patch for ndnSIM

Saran Tarnoi sarantarnoi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:24:23 PST 2013

Hi Alex and Xiaoke,

I have been following your code to better understand ndnSIM.
Thank you so much for your effort to create and share the simulator and
documentation.

I am studying how various traffic characteristics affect a caching
performance of a network.
I have walked through zipf-mandelbrot code.
There was a comment by Alex said that adding attributes "s" and "q" does
not properly work.
Do you already solve the problem in the latest patch?
Or would you please tell me what the problem is? So that I may help you fix
it.

Thanks.
Saran
--