[ndnSIM] Content Store Size

Xee 1839750381 at qq.com
Thu Feb 7 20:12:13 PST 2013

Hi Alex
Thanks a lot, now I can update new commits :)

Cheers!!

-Zeeshan

From:  "Alex Afanasyev"<alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu>;
Date:  Feb 8, 2013
To:  "Xee"<1839750381 at qq.com>;

Subject:  Re: [ndnSIM] Content Store Size

If you haven't modified anything under ns-3 (you really shouldn't, you can write your scenarios and extension as a separate module like https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-scenario-template and https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-comcom-stateful-fw

# update NS-3
cd ns-3
git fetch origin
git merge origin/master

# update ndnSIM
cd src/ndnSIM
git fetch origin
git merge origin/master

Technically, these steps should work even if you modified something, but the also may fail (will not fail if you just added new files).  If merge failed, you can always issue

git merge --abort

which will abort merge

**** IF YOU DID MODIFICATIONS **** you should first commit your changes.
git status