[ndnSIM] ndnSIM : ns-3 modules integration

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Fri Feb 1 19:24:53 PST 2013

What do you mean by "other modules"?  There is technically no restrictions on how ndnSIM can be combined with any other NS-3 modules.  Are you experiencing any particular compilation/linking error or something is going totally wrong?

Btw. I have put up a template that can be used to develop and run custom simulations: https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-scenario-template   (real example of how the template can be used is here: https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-comcom-stateful-fw)

In the template's wscript you can specify which modules you want your scenario to be compiled with.

Sincerely,
Alex