[ndnSIM] supporting other library?

Amin Karami amin at ac.upc.edu
Wed Dec 11 14:05:56 PST 2013

Hi,
I tried too much for adding MATLAB engine into nsnSIM environment to
make an integration between them. Unfortunately, my efforts were without
result. I am not 100% sure, but i am sure 99.999% that it is not
possible. The solution is that, convert your matlab code to c/c++ by
matlab compiler, then call them into ndnSIM scenarios.
I did this job and could integrate successfully my matlab application
and ndnSIM.

Good luck!
Amin