[ndnSIM] ForwardStrategy in wifi-csma connection

JackWee jackwee_yao at 163.com
Sat Aug 17 04:47:26 PDT 2013

HI Alax
I try to implement a csma-wifi-wifi connection scenario with ndnsim,in which csma node as producer,one wifi node as backnode which connect to the other wifi node which act the role of consumer.
Here is the problem:if the ForwardStrategy I choose is Flooding or SmartFlooding, it runs as I wish.But when I choose BestRoute as ForwardStrategy,the backbone does not work.
Does it means that BestRoute is not suitable for wifi-csma connection?
Or there is something wrong in my codes?
Here is a file 'csma-wifi-wifi.cc' in attachments.
Any suggestion?
Looking forward for your reply.Thanks a lot!!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   your sincerely
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       JackWee