[ndnSIM] (no subject)

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sun Apr 28 13:27:27 PDT 2013

Hi Xiaoyan,

I'm not sure that I can follow you completely.  It doesn't really matter whether a "temporary" PIT entry is created or not.  In any case, with the first interest that doesn't have a match in CS, you will get full hop count (i.e., towards data producer and back).  For all other interest, hop count will be limited by the caching node.