[ndnSIM] (no subject)

xyhu xyhu at njnet.edu.cn
Sat Apr 27 23:25:40 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

No problem. It is just because that I did some modification about the forwarding
strategy. For example, I want to express some information to the nodes in the delivery
path about the hop count that the Interests for the content object has experienced.
>From your process, when interest(s) get hits in content store, the returned object may
for several Interests from different consumers and I can pick the hop count experienced
by only one of the Interests to the content objects such that the hop count is not the
actual value for the left interests.
Hope that I describe it correctly.

Thanks,
Xiaoyan