[ndnSIM] Inconsistent number of sent packets

yao hu huyao0107 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 08:36:26 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

I did not specify any randomization using Randomize parameter. I am not
sure whether all the interests are consumed at the first attempt, but if
that is a reason, the retransmitted Interest packets are not counted into
"Tx Packets"? Besides, I am not sure about the meaning of routingCost
column (2147483647) in FIB. Does it has something different from the
'metric' which affects the forwarding strategy to select the BestRoute?
Could I specify it somewhere?

Sorry for many questions. Thanks very much!

Regards,
huyao