[ndnSIM] Inconsistent number of sent packets

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Tue Apr 16 16:49:32 PDT 2013

Hi huyao,

Did you specify any randomization for inter-interest gap using Randomize parameter (uniform, exponential)?  Though, by default there is no randomization.

Btw. Do all your interest are getting satisfied from the first attempt?  If not, the difference can come from the interest retransmission, since those that needs to be retransmitted are sharing the same "cbr" constraints as new interests.