[ndnSIM] ndnSIM compatibility with packet loss simulation

Saran Tarnoi sarantarnoi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 02:42:34 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your time writing the *much improved* codes.
It works properly.

I have a suggestion for ndnSIM. To be honest with you, I want to do this
but I have some difficulties studying the codes. :)
Each node should be able to selectively cache the ContentObject based on
its name prefix.
For instance, node A will always cache the ContentObject whose prefix is
led by "/prefix1/" but it will never cache the content whose prefix is led
by "/prefix2/..." in its Content Store.
This will make routing more fancy, leading to a more sophisticated flow
control.
Could you give me some ideas?

Thanks,

regards,