[ndnSIM] ndnSIM compatibility with packet loss simulation

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sun Apr 14 22:58:26 PDT 2013

Hi Saran,

Thank you very much for your time!
I made another variation of implementation based on your code.  Instead of hard coding ErrorModel parameters, I decided to allow users to specify both specific error model, as well as error model parameters (like this ns3::RateErrorModel,ErrorUnit=ERROR_UNIT_PACKET,ErrorRate=0.9).

Can you check out code from "feature/topology-reader-error-model" branch on github and tell me what you think (I hope it works)?

Thanks again,
Alex