[ndnSIM] GetInterest() in ndn-pit-entry.cc

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sat Apr 6 15:52:16 PDT 2013

Hi Xiaoke,

Am I assuming correctly that you're referring to some code that is relies on "previously created" PIT entry?
If it is true, than you're absolutely right.  A pitEntry may not me created for various reasons (PIT resources exhausted or there is no FIB entry that can be associated with this PIT entry) and one needs always check if pitEntry is 0 (actually, better would be if you compared with the value returned by m_pit->End(), but currently it is the same thing).