[ndnSIM] How to measure the server load

Saran Tarnoi sarantarnoi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 20:33:26 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

The server load here represents the number of packets (or amount of data)
provided by the producer application installed in a producer node.
So I think it is okay to do so, to check the rows corresponding to
"dev=local(x)" and "InData".
When the in-network caching works effectively, the server load should
decrease as a function of increasing cache hit rate because some interest
packets are satisfied by intermediate nodes.
I would like to confirm the mentioned assumption.

Thanks a lot for your clear explanation.
Regards,
Saran

เมื่อ วันพุธที่ 3 เมษายน ค.ศ. 2013 Alex Afanasyev เขียนว่า: