[Ndn-interest] Updated revision of NFD developer's guide

Alex Afanasyev aa at cs.fiu.edu
Fri Jul 30 12:01:52 PDT 2021

Dear all,

We have released an updated revision of NFD guide (rev 11), which includes more up to date information about the current release: https://named-data.net/publications/techreports/ndn-0021-11-nfd-guide/.  There are few places of the outdated description and it will be fixed in the upcoming release.

We also marked all the previous revisions as outdated and we ask everybody who downloaded previous revision either to point to the permanent latest release page: https://named-data.net/publications/techreports/nfd-developer-guide/

If you prefer keeping a local copy of PDF, please mark it as potentially outdated.  Thank you very much for your help!!

-