[Ndn-interest] [EXT] NDN Chunks larger files

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Mon Jan 11 09:43:13 PST 2021

Hi Hahns

I'll put up a tutorial of @ndn/segmented-object and @ndn/rdr at some time,
but I have 10+ other tutorials waiting to be written so it'll take a while
before I get to this.
For now, search for how other packages are using it.

NDNts-homecam https://github.com/yoursunny/NDNts-homecam and NDNts-video
https://github.com/yoursunny/NDNts-video repositories both use the
@ndn/segmented-object package.
For example,
https://github.com/yoursunny/NDNts-homecam/blob/a5a2f47cbe83b2c07e0d83259cb6b4558599a9ae/src/consumer.ts#L18-L36

BlobChunkSource is for making a producer in the browser, where the input
data is in a Blob https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Blob .
You wouldn't need it otherwise.

Yours, Junxiao