[Ndn-interest] [EXT] NDN Chunks larger files

Hahns Anthony Genato hahns.genato at eee.upd.edu.ph
Mon Jan 11 05:20:12 PST 2021

Hello Junxiao,

Alright i’ll try to find a way to do that.

I was also looking at ndnts, and was planning to use the segmented-object library to transfer files or info from the producer. I am trying to use it in the browser however I’m not sure where to start. Do i use the blobchunksource? I tried the @ndn/cat library but i think it just works on node.js. Do you have any examples or resources on how to setup up this process?

Yours, Hahns :)