[Ndn-interest] [EXT] content store

marwa kareem m.kareem1305 at coeng.uobaghdad.edu.iq
Mon Feb 22 09:59:03 PST 2021

Hi Junxiao,

Thank you for your guidance,

1- In the content store you are using skip lists and hash tables in older
versions 0.7.x, is the skip lists and hash tables have the ability to store
the data packets?
because in the repository the btrees have been used, why? I,m confused
about this point.
2- why the number of contents have been used to measure the capacity of the
content store and not something like (200MB, 300MB, ...)?

thanks