[Ndn-interest] [EXT] content store

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sat Feb 20 05:32:33 PST 2021

Hi Marwa

> 1- What kind of data structure have been used to create the FIB, PIT,CS,
> in ccnx?

See https://redmine.named-data.net/projects/nfd/wiki/CcndKnowledge
Don't miss the attachment in "files" section under some pages.

2- Is there any way to disable the cache function in the consumer node?

No.

3-  in the attachment pic, it says that the ccngetfile took 657ms, could
> you please tell me what has been used here to calculate this?

I don't know. I never studied the applications since I only worked with the
forwarder and the repo.

For the forwarder, I added Ethernet faces and fragmentation:
https://github.com/NDN-Routing/NDNFD/tree/master
For the repo, I added Content Addressability functionality:
https://yoursunny.com/t/2013/carepo/
Note that I'm no longer maintaining these software. They use CCNx protocol
(also referred to as "NDN 0.1" protocol) and aren't compatible with the
current NDN protocol.