[Ndn-interest] Similarity/Approximate matching in NDN forwarding

Lixia Zhang lixia at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Feb 14 11:44:54 PST 2021

Dear Vakili,

When I saw this msg, your name looked familiar, so I searched through my email box and found our earlier (private) exchanges, though I did not find the reply to my last msg.

In my earlier replies, I asked the question of why you would like to use hashing, what problems it could solve?
(other than--perhaps--no one had done it before)

Speak for myself, I try my best to help people solve their problems, but I need to understand why/how one makes the design decisions (answer my questions); I need to understand how the use of DHT could help "get closer results"

Lixia