[Ndn-interest] Similarity/Approximate matching in NDN forwarding

avakili avakili at ut.ac.ir
Sun Feb 14 11:04:33 PST 2021

Dear Junxiao,

I already read paper "Fuzzy Interest Forwarding" which was doing the job
on an FIB/CS of NDN node. I am studying possibility of such work to find
the Interested packet over a distributed solution such DHT and same time
apply similarity/approximate matching then to get closer results
(possibility involve hierarchical matching too).

I am doing some research for my PhD studies and that I appreciate to get
your advice or feedback in order to come closer to my problem statement.

Best regards

Vakili