[Ndn-interest] [EXT] Request for Mentor Program

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed May 20 14:18:10 PDT 2020

Hi Rafee

I am unsure which are you proposing?

   - Experienced developers on this mailing list should teach NDN at MLH.
      - Then, what should a mentor answer in "Which stack(s) would you like
      to teach?" question on the application form? The only choices are
      JavaScript, Python, and Ruby.
      - Experienced developers on this mailing list should teach
   JavaScript/Python/Ruby at MLH.
      - Then, this is merely an advertisement.
   - Students on this mailing list should learn NDN at MLH.
      - Then, who is teaching?
   - Students on this mailing list should learn JavaScript/Python/Ruby at
   MLH.
   - Sure, this is a useful skill. NDN has libraries for JavaScript and
      Python developers. Once they have learned the basics, they can use these
      libraries to develop NDN applications.
   - NDN group should set up a mentorship program similar to MLH's.
      - I agree. Who wants to teach, and who wants to participate?

Yours, Junxiao