[Ndn-interest] [EXT] Request for Mentor Program
shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed May 20 14:18:10 PDT 2020
I am unsure which are you proposing?
- Experienced developers on this mailing list should teach NDN at MLH.
- Then, what should a mentor answer in "Which stack(s) would you like
to teach?" question on the application form? The only choices are
- Experienced developers on this mailing list should teach
- Then, this is merely an advertisement.
- Students on this mailing list should learn NDN at MLH.
- Then, who is teaching?
Python developers. Once they have learned the basics, they can use these
libraries to develop NDN applications.
- NDN group should set up a mentorship program similar to MLH's.
- I agree. Who wants to teach, and who wants to participate?
On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 4:53 PM Mohammad Ishfaque Jahan Rafee via
Ndn-interest <ndn-interest at lists.cs.ucla.edu> wrote:
> Dear All,
> I came through this program https://fellowship.mlh.io/mentors today. I
> also saw some mail exchanges about some libraries and documentation in
> another mail chain. I am personally interested in developing Go binding and
> corresponding documentation for NDN. While I understand you are certainly
> very busy and asking any of you to be a mentor in this program is certainly
> a burdensome task. Still, I believe if approved, this can provide a
> much-needed boost to some language bindings such as Go/Rust. The final
> deadline for applicants is May 23 and I have no idea what's the deadline
> for mentors is (I am not sure whether they are even accepting mentor
> application for summer).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ndn-interest