[Ndn-interest] Questions about how to carry data package in interest package

Pengyuan Zhou zpymyyn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:21:49 PDT 2020

Hi, Prof. Lixia,

Ya I agree that idea opposites the inherent nature of Interest Packet.
Still, can't help thinking if it can provide some interesting extended
feature for ICN in general.
Imagine if Interest Packet can carry user-defined command data and pull
data that needs processing to a middlebox,
and process the data right there with the command data.
It can end up with providing a openflow-ish in-network processing feature
based on content names.

Just brainstorming.
BR