[Ndn-interest] Request for NDN Primer

Mohammad Ishfaque Jahan Rafee mij.rafee.1344 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 08:35:21 PST 2020

Hi Junxiao,
Both my VMs are running Ubuntu 18.04.3 on amd64. So I assume for me, only
that version is enough. Also, the erase command successfully executed.
ndnpeek still shows the content. But when I run with -pv it shows a latency
of 31ms. Which most probably means, it's serving the content from Michigan
node, rather than the local cache, where the latency range is less than 5
ms. This brings into question, that you said prefix disappears after 10
minutes, but my producer is shut down for a day. Does it only invalidate
the prefix, but not the content? i.e. the connecting node, still maintains
the cache, until it's purged by the replacement policy?

--
Best Regards
Rafee