[Ndn-interest] Help: problem in test driving mini-ndn

Saurab Dulal (sdulal) sdulal at memphis.edu
Mon Dec 14 11:02:55 PST 2020

The default "nPings" value is 300, so the result you have got is perfectly fine. But the number noted in the installation guide seems wrong, will fix it in the future patch. Thank you for letting us know.

https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/blob/5dbf99dd7851b1bb3c83f5910b0078e44e8ec715/examples/nlsr/nlsr_common.py#L54

Regards,

Saurab Dulal