[Ndn-interest] Issue with registerPrefix using .net code

Adam Atencio adamjatencio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:11:08 PDT 2020

Thanks for the help.

Still getting the same error message. Traced it down in the code to the
connectSocket function in socket-transport.cs.
 it calls IPEndPoint with the right IP and port 6363. It then calls connect
with Intel network type, stream , and TCP as inputs.
I also verified that the linux system with the Nfd is listening on the port
6363, using netstat -tulpn
I also see the initial connection request go out using wireshark along with
2 res ends of the same message, there is no response from the nfd.
I think the issue is occurring before use of the use of the TLv message
encoding.
Is this maybe because the nfd is using the linux style of socket and the
program is trying to connect with a windows style TCP? Is there a way to
check or configure what style of socket is used by the nfd?

Also before the last response I was working to convert the ndn-cpp for use
in windows, i had some success at getting it to compile but still need to
rework portions of the code. I posted the steps I tools so far up on the
stack overflow site:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61066561/converting-a-linux-library-project-into-a-library-project-usable-in-windows