[Ndn-interest] Issue with registerPrefix using .net code

Thompson, Jeff jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu
Thu Apr 16 02:00:42 PDT 2020

Hello Adam,

I updated NDN-DOT-NET to add support for wire format v0.3 .  To make it send packets with wire format v0.3, put the following in your application’s main method:

    WireFormat.setDefaultWireFormat(Tlv0_3WireFormat.get());

Alternatively, to change the default for all applications, in the following line:
https://github.com/named-data/ndn-dot-net/blob/master/src/net/named_data/jndn/encoding/TlvWireFormat.cs#L25

    public class TlvWireFormat : Tlv0_2WireFormat {

change Tlv0_2WireFormat to Tlv0_3WireFormat and rebuild.

Thanks,
- Jeff T