[Ndn-interest] [EXT] Issue with registerPrefix using .net code

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Apr 7 09:30:07 PDT 2020

Hi Adam

If you are not bound to .Net Framework but just need a library to use on
Windows, I hear the NDNts <https://yoursunny.com/p/NDNts/> library works
great with Node.js on Windows. https://yoursunny.com/p/NDNts/
If you can use Windows Subsystem for Linux, you can also use ndn-cxx or
python-ndn <https://pypi.org/project/python-ndn/>. Both are up to date.
I'm unaware of any .Net compatible library that still works today.

Yours, Junxiao