[Ndn-interest] Issue with registerPrefix using .net code

Adam Atencio adamjatencio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 13:48:48 PDT 2020

I'm running the latest NFD on a virtual ubuntu 18.04 machine and running
the .NET build of the CPLs on a Windows 10 VM. When I attempt to make the
call to register the Prefix I get the following exception(I have removed my
IP address from the message):
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly
respond after a period of time or established connection failed because
connected host has failed to respond. X.X.X.X:6363

I checked that the port 6363 is open between the machines and that they can
ping each other. I have followed the basic setup instructions for the NFD
on the http://named-data.net/doc/NFD/current/INSTALL.html page, but am
wondering if there is a step I am missing that would allow the Prefix to
register?