[Ndn-interest] Issue in adding route

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Mon May 27 05:35:39 PDT 2019

Hi Athreya

For Ubuntu, you may install from PPA, not sources.

The core file isn't useful when you build from sources, because we don't
have the exactly same binary. You can, however, debug the process in gdb.

For NFD, first execute 'nfd-stop', then: sudo gdb --args /usr/local/bin/nfd
--config /usr/local/etc/ndn/nfd.conf
For nfdc: gdb --args nfdc route add /ndn1 256

Yours, Junxiao