[Ndn-interest] Issue in adding route

Athreya Nagaraj indiathreya92 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 05:17:21 PDT 2019

Hi All,

I'm trying to run a test bed of 4 systems with NFD installed in it. One of
the systems has the issue of getting Segmentation Fault when I run the
command nfdc route add /ndn1 256. I've attached the core file for the same.
Please let me what can be done to resolve this. Also, please let me know
how I can run nfdc with debugging enabled so that I can get a clearer
picture on this issue.

The system I'm running this on has Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and I've installed
ndn-cxx and NFD directly from sources. I've enabled ethernet support and
hence there was no need to add a face before adding the route.

--
Regards
Athreya H N