[Ndn-interest] NDN Consortium update

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Thu Sep 6 11:31:29 PDT 2018

Dear NDN-interest:

We are finalizing a decision to move the management of the NDN Consortium to NIST in 2019.  This is an exciting and important change that we expect will increase activity beyond the Community Meetings, Hackathons, and ICNRG participation that the consortium has already supported.

We would invite input from representatives of organizations  that may consider 2019 membership by September 14, using this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FSLFV26   If you are not familiar with the Consortium, please read this page<https://named-data.net/consortium/> to learn more before filling out the survey.

Thank you,
Jeff Burke
(on behalf of the consortium management team)