[Ndn-interest] [ndnSIM] The 7th Named Data Networking (NDN) Hackathon Call for Participation

Tianxiang Li tianxiang at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Oct 12 21:15:45 PDT 2018

Hi,

We just updated the schedule on the NDN Hackthon website, sorry about the delay. Due to the fact that this is a remote Hackathon, there are different time zones, we will try to finish earlier on the second day so that people don’t stay too late for the event. The prizes will be determined after we get a fair estimate of the participants of the events.

Thanks,
Tianxiang