[Ndn-interest] Problem with OpenSSL in ndn-cxx installation

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Oct 11 08:27:11 PDT 2018

Hi,

are you trying to build the ndn-cxx library separately? If so, this is not needed. You have to build NS-3, which will automatically build ndnSIM, ndn-cxx, and NFD. Please follow the instructions here:

http://ndnsim.net/current/getting-started.html <http://ndnsim.net/current/getting-started.html>

Another thing: your OS version is kind of outdated. I would suggest you upgrade to a more recent version.

Also, this is the NDN interest list. For questions specific to ndnSIM, please subscribe to the ndnSIM mailing list:

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department