[Ndn-interest] Problem with OpenSSL in ndn-cxx installation

DJAKER Abou-Bakr djaker.aboubakr at edu.univ-oran1.dz
Thu Oct 11 06:56:46 PDT 2018

Hello

I have a problem in ndnSIM installation, when I come to execute the command: "./waf configure --enable-shared --disable-static", it shows me this message:
Checking for OpenSSL lib: "OpenSSL 1.0.1f-flips 6 Jan 2014"
"The version of OpenSSL is too old, Please upgrade your distribution or install newer version of OpenSSL library"

The problem is that a newer version of OpenSSL was installed on my Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (I do it) and I can verify that according to the command: "openssl version -v"

So, How I can solve this problem ?

Best Regards