[Ndn-interest] 答复: security access strategy and Data encrypt

侯 宁博 ningbo.Hou at outlook.com
Mon Nov 26 19:32:22 PST 2018

I want to reaserch the performance of key management  in shamir secertshare in NDN。
And is it possible to control the node through a  access strategy to imitate a malicious attacker?
Therefore I also want to know is there any examples about how to add a new security access stategy.
-- Thanks & Regards