[Ndn-interest] udp multucast group

yjinking at mail.ustc.edu.cn yjinking at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Thu May 17 06:51:22 PDT 2018

Dear all:
We carried out an NDN adhoc experiment on Raspberry Pis. Two Raspberry Pis are configured in ad hoc mode and on the different IP subnet. However, by specifying face_system.udp.mcast_group in NFD configured file, Pis are configured with same multicast group. Interestingly, though one can't successfully "ping" the other, after running ./consumer, one Pi can get the Data Packet from the other Pi's ./producer.

How to explain this result? Is there anything we configured wrong?

Thank you!
Jin