[Ndn-interest] NLSR 0.4.2 release

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Fri Mar 9 11:30:43 PST 2018

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the release of version 0.4.2 of
Named-data Link State Routing Protocol (NLSR).

Detailed release notes can be found at:
<http://named-data.net/doc/NLSR/0.2.2/RELEASE-NOTES.html>http://named-data.net/doc/NLSR/current/RELEASE-NOTES.html

It includes the changes made in 0.4.1 which was not announced because of the bug which we fixed in 0.4.2:
https://github.com/named-data/NLSR/blob/master/docs/release-notes/release-notes-0.4.1.rst

More information about NLSR, tutorials, installation and configuration guides,
and other useful resources are available on the official web page of NLSR:
http://named-data.net/doc/NLSR/current/

* * *
NLSR Developers and Contributors:
Vince Lehman, A K M Mahmudul Hoque, Adam Alyyan, Syed Obaid Amin,
Muktadir Chowdhury, Ashlesh Gawande, Minsheng Zhang, Nicholas Gordon,
Laqin Fan, Damian Coomes, Saurab Dulal, Lan Wang, Alexander Afanasyev, Spyridon Mastorakis, Jiewen Tan, Yingdi Yu, Lixia Zhang, Junxiao Shi, Eric Newberry, Beichuan Zhang, Davide Pesavento

Thanks
Ashlesh