[Ndn-interest] UDP_retransmissiom

Eric Newberry enewberry at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jan 4 11:18:09 PST 2018

Hi Giuseppe,

By default, the number of retransmissions is set to 3. The option
controlling this is in LpReliability::Options as maxRetx. However,
currently there is no way to set this option using nfdc or any other
management tool. Therefore, if you want to change this, you would need
to modify the NFD source code, recompile, and reinstall. There are no
options relating to the reliability system in nfd.conf.

Eric