[Ndn-interest] UDP_retransmissiom

Giuseppe Carella gcarella228 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 01:10:59 PST 2018

Good morning Eric,

Thank you for your answer.
I understood that it's possible to implement the retransmission by means of
NDNLPv2, which is a protocol located upon the transport layer.
So I have to set a maximum number of retransmissions, that's all (I hope).
Is it enough modifying some properties into nfd.conf to choose the maximum
number of retransmissions or I have to add some new APIs into applicative
layer?

Thank you.
Giuseppe.