[Ndn-interest] ACM SIGCOMM workshops CFP
i.castro at qmul.ac.uk
Wed Feb 14 06:41:02 PST 2018
Please consider submitting your work to the SIGCOMM'18 workshops.
DEADLINES abstract/paper MARCH 18/25
In conjunction with its main conference, SIGCOMM 2018 will hold 11 one-day workshops in Budapest, Hungary on Monday, August 20 and Friday, August 24. The workshops have their abstract registration and paper submission deadlines on March 18 and 25 respectively. The workshops’ detailed calls for papers are available at the links listed below:
* Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning for Data Communication Networks (Big-DAMA 2018),
* IoT Security and Privacy (IoT S&P),
* Kernel Bypassing Networks (KBNets 2018),
* Mobile Edge Communications (MECOMM 2018),
* Networking for Emerging Applications and Technologies (NEAT 2018),
* Network Meets AI & ML (NetAIM 2018),
* In-Network Computing (NetCompute 2018),
* Security in Softwarized Networks: Prospects and Challenges (SecSoN 2018),
* Self-Driving Networks (SelfDN 2018),
* Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Network (VR/AR Network 2018),
* Traffic Measurements for Cybersecurity (WTMC 2018),
If you have recent research results on a related topic , please consider submitting them to the respective SIGCOMM 2018 workshop. Anyone registered for a Monday or Friday workshop may freely attend the other workshops on the same day. To promote high attendance of the workshops, SIGCOMM 2018 will offer a discounted workshop registration to the main-conference registrants.
Many apologies for cross-posting :-/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ndn-interest