[Ndn-interest] Sending files with NDN (putchunks/ndnpoke)

César A. Bernardini mesarpe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 01:31:08 PDT 2018

I repeated the tests. (Of course, I have thousands of lines like these. I
just got a few that seemed to be representative).

These are the results:

TDP - ndncatchunks -d fixed /cesar  --pipeline-type fixed
All segments have been received.
Time elapsed: 942.802 milliseconds
Total # of segments received: 954
Total size: 4194.3kB
Goodput: 35.590116 Mbit/s

TcP - ndncatchunks -d fixed /cesar
All segments have been received.
Time elapsed: 590.845 milliseconds
Total # of segments received: 954
Total size: 4194.3kB
Goodput: 56.790550 Mbit/s
Total # of lost/retransmitted segments: 168 (caused 0 window decreases)
Packet loss rate: 14.9866%
Total # of received congestion marks: 2
RTT min/avg/max = 0.857/90.039/285.858 ms

UDP - ndncatchunks -d fixed /cesar  --pipeline-type fixed
All segments have been received.
Time elapsed: 922.561 milliseconds
Total # of segments received: 954
Total size: 4194.3kB
Goodput: 36.370948 Mbit/s

UDP - ndncatchunks -d fixed /cesar
All segments have been received.
Time elapsed: 620.587 milliseconds
Total # of segments received: 954
Total size: 4194.3kB
Goodput: 54.068881 Mbit/s
Total # of lost/retransmitted segments: 381 (caused 0 window decreases)
Packet loss rate: 28.5607%
Total # of received congestion marks: 1
RTT min/avg/max = 0.922/32.706/50.670 ms

Cheers,