[Ndn-interest] NDN pub/sub protocol

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Wed Apr 25 09:06:04 PDT 2018

Jongdeog,

Yes, you can see if the pSync protocol we have is suitable for your pub-sub application.  The design and implementation is described in M. Zhang, V. Lehman, L. Wang, "Scalable Name-based Data Synchronization for Named Data Networking," in Proceedings of the IEEE INFOCOM 2017, May 2017 (http://web0.cs.memphis.edu/~lanwang/paper/infocom17-1570302777.pdf).  For the code, you can email Ashlesh Gawande (cc’ed).

Lan