[Ndn-interest] ERROR: error while connecting to the forwarder (No buffer space available)

jinyangl at mail.ustc.edu.cn jinyangl at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Sun Apr 8 02:37:39 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,
I simulated the congestion of sending interest packets in NFD. And I used /ndn-cxxx/build/example/consumer to send Interest.
But there has been such an error: "ERROR: error while connecting to the forwarder (No buffer space available)."

The following is my code to send interest packets.

while true
do
        ./consumer  &
        ./consumer  &
        ./consumer  &
        ./consumer  &
done

I want to know how I can simulate the congestion of sending interest packets without such error.
Thank you.

jinyangl at mail.ustc.edu.cn